Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

I'm so ashamed

Last week, as I unsuccessfully scoured the shelves at Officeworks for a cute ring-binder (seriously, how can there be none anywhere?! I can't be the only person who wants one. I blame Pinterest for filling my head with US prettiness), I did manage find TWO different designs of "Pet Journals".
Image: Officeworks
I'm one of the biggest animal lovers you can get, but I couldn't help but scoff at the sight of these.
What the heck is a Pet Journal and why does Harry my Labrador need one?
Is to record their vet/ grooming appointments? Their dietary intake and excrement output? Their innermost thoughts and feelings?
Who exactly is the target market for a Pet Journal?

The next day, I had to scurry outside to break up an altercation in the chicken coop.
Standing there, scalding the culprits by name (Beatrice, it's always Beatrice) I came to the horrid realisation... I am EXACTLY the target market for a Pet Journal!

Beatrice the Welsummer hen.
We're sworn enemies (that fact alone should probably have alerted me that the Pet Journal was aimed at people like me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs